How To Boost Growth Hormone Effectively And Naturally?
We all wish to look tall and attractive. For this reason, having above-average height can take an important place in most people’s lives. Some people have short stature, and the reasons for this can be listed as follows; *constitutional growth retardation, *genetics, and *disease. As long as an early diagnosis is made or an initial action is taken, this situation/discomfort related to short stature is resolved early. It must be noted that the reason for short stature affects the treatment options. Having said that, in case there is something related to the disease, exact treatments such as Height Growth Hormone (HGH) and Thyroid hormone replacement can be administered. However, not every short stature needs such treatments if they are naturally short. Also, there is this myth that after puberty you can not become taller. Although the growth plates become inactive at the age of 18 or 19, the closing of the plates may be delayed in certain individuals, which creates a high chance of growing taller. The fact is that you can become tall with utmost determination and planned effort.
There is also a human growth hormone treatment for those who wish to grow taller than their pre-destined height but we, as the WannaBeTaller team, do not recommend Growth Hormone Treatment and we don't do this treatment, instead, we do limb-lengthening surgery for height increase.
Becoming a young adult does not imply that you can not gain height any longer. We become tall thanks to Height Growth Hormone (HGH). It is naturally formed in our bodies. As we become adults, the body produces a lesser amount of this element. As a result, the process of gaining height becomes slower. One of the biggest features of this hormone is that it causes the liver to create an insulin-like protein that aids in the formation of cartilage cells. This is important for bone and organ development, as well as the production of muscle protein. It indirectly helps us to grow taller.
Does HGH make you taller? Yes, it does to a certain degree. Low HGH levels may deteriorate your quality of life, enhance the risk of disease, and lead to weight gain. Thus, your food and lifestyle choices have a considerable impact on your HGH levels.
Then, how can we boost growth hormone safely and naturally? You need to follow the golden tips below:
The Golden Tips for Height Increasing;
- Increase the quality of your sleeping; Getting enough deep sleep is one of the most effective ways to boost your long-term HGH production. 7-10 hours is adequate for each individual.
- Don’t listen to the beast before bedtime; Especially, high-protein or a high-carb meal may increase your insulin and this can cause blockage of some of the HGH released at night. Stop eating 2-3 hours before bedtime.
- Reducing sugar intake; Raised high insulin levels may intervene in the production of HGH. Thus, try to avoid the intake of large amounts of sugar and refined carbs.
- Shake the belly fat; The most hazardous sort of stored fat is belly fat, which has been related to a variety of illnesses. It is better to lose belly fat in terms of boosting HGH levels.
- Trying out “Intermittent fasting”; Since there are multiple formulas for intermittent fasting, you may consult a dietitian in order to prepare a special dietary list for you. Guess what? It has got a significant impact on reducing body fat and keeping your insulin levels low.
- Supplement Intake of Specific Amino Acids; When given intravenously or orally, certain amino acids including arginine, lysine, and ornithine can promote HGH release. To obtain detailed information, you should always consult a doctor for the usage of these acids.
- Rich Breakfast; Melatonin production is increased at night with a wealthy melatonin breakfast. Melatonin-rich nutrients: Eggs, Fish, Mustard seeds, Tomatoes, Nuts, Grapes, Raspberries, and Pomegranate
- Time to Exercise: Certain exercises have got a great impact on the release of growth hormone. These are; Sprinting, Hanging from a bar, Cycling, Jumping rope, Swimming, and Leg kicking.
The tips above cannot be a guaranteed way to grow taller. They might help you achieve a few inches if your growth plates are not closed fully. Considering young adults at the age of 18-24, they most likely have a chance to become taller with the support of things stated as above. Yet, it may not be sufficient to reach your desired height. In this case, a permanent solution such as limb lengthening surgery can be taken into account.
If you would like to obtain more detailed information with regard to limb lengthening surgery, consult a patient consultation expert immediately.
You will be informed about the lengthening increase, lengthening process, the prices of the surgical methods, the difference of the methods, the risks of the surgery.