The increasing value of Istanbul Beykent University Hospital has become the rising value of the region by taking a significant step into the health sector with its strong infrastructure, experienced staff, and contemporary technological equipment, which was established in a confined area of 20.000 m2 in Beylikdüzü.
Beykent University Hospital elevates health care to a new level with state-of-the-art medical technologies, efficient infrastructure, specialized personnel, a convenient city location, and a diverse variety of medical fields.
The heliport at Beykent University Hospital allows any type of air ambulance or helicopter to land and take off, guaranteeing individualized health care.
The latest product of medical technology, the most advanced devices, strong infrastructure, expert staff, location that provides ease of transportation in the city and the characteristics of the hospital, which adds a new dimension to the health service with its wide range of branches under one roof, are as follows;
- Capacity of 132 beds
- 8 operating rooms
- 6 Cardiovascular Surgery Intensive Care Units
- 4 Coronary Intensive Care Units
- 24 Neonatal Intensive Care Beds
- 22 Internal-Surgical Intensive Care Units
- 1 Heliport Area (providing services to all kinds of air ambulances and helicopters with landing and taking off opportunities and a personalized health service approach.
You can watch the introductory video below to take a closer look at our hospital;
Our doctors from Beykent University Hospital;