Who we are and what do we do
For many years, this website has been an indispensable guide for those who think of themselves as short heighted, and plan to undergo cosmetic limb lengthening. We are constantly improving ourselves with the idea of “How can we provide the best experience with better methods and services to our patients?” As the team of Wannabetaller, we have guided hundreds of people through leg lengthening surgeries: those who do not want to see themselves “lesser” than their surroundings, loved ones and others. Those who decide to fight their own way to be tall and get rid of the height problem completely. We are aware that this is a long, difficult and expensive journey and may not be the right decision for everyone. We know how important it is for you to see the evidence of what we are talking about. We are proud to share some of this evidence with you. These materials consist of diaries, photos and videos obtained without our guidance, presented objectively and shared with the consent of our valuable patients. Since we will receive your questions, they will be answered in detail in the comments section. For more detailed information, you can refer to the link below:
So who are we and what do we do?
The Wannabetaller team was founded by people who have undergone LL surgery themselves. Our team includes surgeons who perform limb lengthening successfully in Turkey, and we provide consulting services for our patients. At the same time, Wannabetaller monitors the limb lengthening patients and provides services based on their demands and preferences. We know the problems caused by low self-esteem due to the short height and how your life gains a new meaning is when these problems are solved.
For those who ask “Why should I choose Turkey for leg lengthening surgery?”:
- Turkey has the maximum number of JCI certified hospitals and medical institutions
- Turkey is one of the top 10 most visited medical tourism destinations
- Much shorter waiting time for many medical procedures compared to Europe and the USA.
- A beautiful culture – a mixture of Europe and Asia.
Our job consists of (but not limited to):
- We listen carefully to you and answer all of your questions about limb lengthening surgery in general, applied techniques, doctors, pre-surgery and post-surgery services etc.
- After the initial consultation, we can arrange an online appointment with the doctor you are interested in.
- If you want to have a rough idea of how you will look after an extension stretch, we ‘make you taller’ with Photoshop before the actual height increase.
- If you decide to come to Turkey for surgery, we get an invitation letter from the hospital to help you get a visa easily, and guide you through visa procedures.
- We meet you at the airport and take you to your luxury hotel room (included in the total service charge) with a VIP transport.
- We organize a guided tour of Istanbul (included in the total fee) to fill you with positive energy and help you get rid of pre-surgery anxiety.
- With the help of our doctors, nurses, assistants, consultants and physiotherapists, we do everything to help you continue on this challenging LL journey as smoothly as possible.
- If you want to stay close to your doctor in Istanbul, we will arrange accommodation, nursing, nutrition, physiotherapy, caretaking needs at highest quality and lowest possible costs, by getting deals from partner facilities.
- Even after you achieve your new height and look at the world from above, we do not cut ties with you and continue our friendship and follow-up.
We are the first and most experienced team in limb lengthening field in Turkey, with highest level of care and all-encompassing services. If you want to make sure this is not an exaggeration but reality, please do not hesitate to make a pre-operation visit and check everything with your own eyes. We will make sure you see and learn enough about our facilities, have a chance to see our patients and their results, get appointments with our surgeons, and know what to expect, before making your final decision.
For detailed information about surgical methods, pricing, examples of our patients and services: