PRECICE STRYDE – The Newest Limb Lengthening Technology Available
“PRECICE Stryde” is the latest and most advanced limb lengthening system available anywhere in the world. Largely, the “ PRECICE STRYDE ” is a newer version of the previous “ PRECICE 2 ” version of the intramedullary nail system. It provides many innovations and benefits, including enhanced comfort of the patients and extra weight bearing tolerance & capabilities; thus being the new benchmark for the future of limb lengthening procedures.
It must be noted that both systems are nearly the same; they both employ motorized intramedullary nails, thus are internally embedded into the patient’s bones; Femur or Tibia, significantly reducing any chances of infections as the cuts are stitched after the implantation is performed. In comparison to LON ”,“ Holyfix ”&“ Ilizarov ”methodologies; where external fixators are necessary for the extension of the bones. It must also be noted that both PRECICE STRYDE ”&“ PRECICE 2 ”systems are much less painful, in comparison to the methods employing external fixators, and generally patients are very relaxed and comfortable during the extension phases in these systems.
The new “PRECICE STRYDE” system has essentially reduced the difficulties of the “PRECICE 2” system:
- PRECICE STRYDE ”nails are made of stainless steel, which have been proven as much stronger and sturdier than“ PRECICE 2 ”intramedullary titanium-made nails.
- PRECICE STRYDE ”and its stainless steel nails can easily bear the full weight of the patients; Thus, only a few weeks of crutch usage, patients are generally able to move around. To compare, “PRECICE 2” system was not a full weight bearing, as the titanium nails could only bear partial weight, so that the use of wheelchairs, crutches or some other type of supporting device was necessary to move around.
- With PRECICE STRYDE ”the usage of blood thinning medication is not compulsory, which means reduced costs.
“PRECICE STRYDE” IS NOW AVAILABLE IN TURKEY
PRECICE STRYDE ”is the latest limb lengthening method. Thanks to our team at Wannabetaller.com ; Turkey is now one of the handful of countries where limb lengthening surgery with “PRECICE STRYDE” method is being performed.
How much does bone lengthening cost?
At the moment, the cost for a single bilateral ( Both Legs ) surgery, either on the “femoral” or “Tibial” bones for leg lengthening, with ” PRECICE STRYDE ” Methodology is currently priced at around:
54,500 (€) 52.250 Euros. (Please note that the listed discounted prices are valid till the end of the global COVID-19 pandemic, unless otherwise mentioned.).
Please note: For a double surgery, first on the femoral bones and later on the tibia bones or vice versa ( with a 6 months consolidation period between both the surgeries ); the price will be calculated as two separate surgeries. THUS; (€) 52,250 Euros multiplied by 2 surgeries: (€) 104,500 Euros.
Limb Lengthening For Limb Length Discrepancy Correction (Non-Cosmetic) Singular bone, either Femur or Tibia; with Precice Stryde Method is (€) 28,400
Furthermore, for a complete healthy and smooth limb lengthening experience, we provide the following facilities, which are included in the total price:
- Meeting and greeting our patients at the airports
- transportation from airport to hotel & hospital
- Accommodation in a 5-star hotel (1 day)
- An English-speaking caretaker who will assist our patients 24/7 during hospital stay
- Complimentary Istanbul tour, including historical and touristic visits, boat tours and meals in our famous Turkish restaurants
- All necessary medical examinations and tests before the surgical operation
- 5 days of hospitalization
- Physiotherapist’s assistance and all medications are covered during the patient’s hospitalization
- Walker, crutches & wheelchair for support & assisted movement (Post-Op)
- Transportation to the airport upon departure
- FREE consultation with doctors and consultants
- Internal nail removal costs 750 eur and is NOT included in total surgery cost.
The above mentioned price
- All hospital charges associated with the operating room and recovery room.
- Surgeon’s fees.
- Anesthesiologist’s fees.
- Surgical assistant’s fees.
- Hospitalization fees (Internal medicine doctors will be available during the entire hospitalization period).
Get a free voucher up to 1000 euros on Physiotherapy!
* If you will stay in Istanbul during distraction phase after the surgery you can get free physiotherapy service once every two
days during 2 months
* If you will leave Turkey after the surgery you can get a voucher up to 1000 euros for physiotherapy in your home country.If you are planning to extend your stay in Istanbul after your hospitalization, we can easily arrange all types of housing services for our patients. To see the list of these services and their approximate costs, please visit Our Services page.
Furthermore, you can contact our patient consultants, at your convenience, for a detailed discussion regarding the procedures and any information that you may require in relation to the procedures, medical teams, prices and any available discounts.
If Precice Stryde method is out of your budget, you may check other high quality limb lengthening procedures that might suit your financial and scheduling (time) concerns better.
PRECICE 2 – one of the most comfortable, developed and well-practiced methods in the world. This methodology is well-practiced and applied by several of our doctors in Turkey. The only significant difference from Stryde is the limited capability of the “PRECICE” nails to bear the full weight of the patient, during the recovery phases (After the lengthening period is over, patients can walk once again)
LON – our most preferred method (chosen by 70-80% of all our patients) because of its shorter recovery period compared to Holyfix; at the same time significantly lower price than Precice 2.2 and Stryde.
HOLYFIX – this procedure was developed in order to eliminate the weaknesses of classical Ilizarov methodology and the devices used in this procedure are monolateral (single-sided); thus are much more compact and easy to operate for the patients.
ILIZAROV – this was the first known method for limb lengthening. Although a more modern and developed version of this methodology (Holyfix) is used more, Ilizarov method is still a reliable choice of many, and not only for limb lengthening treatments but also for bow legs, knock knees and multiple bone fractures.