Can You Really Grow 2 to 6 Inches After 18 Years of Age?
All men & women wish to look tall & smart. We can make efforts to look smart & fit but it is not easy to gain height. Actually with some determination and right approach we can grow 2 to 6 inches even after 18 years of age. Many people think that post puberty height gain is not possible.Here are height growth tips after 18 years of age:
- Some people do take up HGH supplements & injections. Actually HGH (height growth hormone) is essential to become tall but it must be enhanced naturally. Post puberty the production of this hormone in the body becomes slow. These pills and injections externally insert in the body. This can create major hormonal imbalance in the body. You can also have side effects like hyper pigmentation, head ache, lethargy, nausea, etc. The women can have issues with their conceiving and pregnancy as well.
- Another option to grow 2 to 6 inches height after the age of 18 is stretching exercises & yoga along with the right diet. You must take stretching workouts regularly and rigorously. Fix up a rod in your room and hang over it when ever you have the time. Also you should take up leisure activities like basket ball & swimming.
- Have a lot of water and dairy products.
- Sleep at least for 6 to 8 hours in the night and have a balanced diet.
- Have foods that are rich in zinc, manganese and phosphorus.
- Maintain your weight. It might become a hindrance in your growth.