Can You Really Grow 2 to 6 Inches After 18 Years of Age?
All men & women wish to look tall & smart. We can make efforts to look smart & fit but it is not easy to gain height. Actually, with some determination and the right approach we can grow 2 to 6 inches even after 18 years of age. Many people think that post-puberty height gain is not possible.
Here are height growth tips after 18 years of age:
- Some people do take up HGH supplements & injections. HGH (height growth hormone) is essential to become tall, but it must be enhanced naturally. Post puberty the production of this hormone in the body becomes slow. These pills and injections externally insert into the body. This can create a major hormonal imbalance in the body. You can also have side effects like hyperpigmentation, headache, lethargy, nausea, etc. The women can have issues with their conceiving and pregnancy as well.
- Another option to grow 2 to 6 inches height after the age of 18 is stretching exercises & yoga along with the right diet. You must take stretching workouts regularly and rigorously. Fix up a rod in your room and hang over it whenever you have the time. Also, you should take up leisure activities like basketball & swimming.
- Have a lot of water and dairy products.
- Sleep at least for 6 to 8 hours at the night and have a balanced diet.
- Have foods that are rich in zinc, manganese, and phosphorus.
- Maintain your weight. It might become a hindrance to your growth.
The right way for you may be lengthening surgeries. Consult a specialist immediately.